6th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection India Summit 2022
The authentication and brand protection market size is expected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 from USD 2.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. According to the estimation of industry insiders, the total size of anti-counterfeiting solutions business in India is about Rs 2,000 crore and it is growing at the rate of 15-20 per cent year-on-year. Counterfeiting is a global problem and is growing at an alarming rate and India is a large market for such activities. The COVID-19 outbreak has provided counterfeiters with an opportunity to capitalize on consumer vulnerabilities.
The '6th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection India Summit 2022' will bring stalwarts from cross industries under one roof to discuss the latest counterfeiting issues and best practices for brand protection. The summit will focus on discussing latest trends in anti- counterfeiting, challenges and issues faced by organisations to fight counterfeiting in India, there will be discussions on the recent legal developments, understanding how to carry out risk profiling, role of effective packaging, supply chain authentication and latest technologies and solutions. The summit will offer excellent opportunity to discuss, share experiences, case studies, network with industry leaders and learn about the current and innovative practices in the industry to curb counterfeiting and protect your brand.
Director of Legal Affairs
Ford India Pvt. Ltd.
Associate Vice President
Reliance Retail Ltd.
Global Account Management EMEA and India
Industry Expert - Automotive OEM & Aftermarket
Head Legal- Operations/ Litigations/ IPR
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
India Brand Protection Lead, Global Products
IP Lead Counsel
UltraTech Cement Ltd.
Col. Subhas Choudhary
Sr. VP & Country Head – IPR
Lancers Risk Consulting
Director, Strategic Accounts
Videojet Technologies (I) Pvt.Ltd.
NGB Laboratories Pvt. Ltd.
Deputy General Manager- E-Commerce, Brand Protection & Food Chain- South Asia
Corteva Agriscience India
Intellectual Property Head- Design & Patents
Godrej & Boyce Manufacturing Company Ltd.
Sr. Director - Copyright & Digital Economy
Motion Picture Association (India)
Sr. Manager Legal
Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
Pratap S. Chauhan
Head - Supply Chain, Operations and Strategy
Healthcare Sans Frontiers
Senior Vice President Legal
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Subhra S. Nandi
Guiltfree Industries Ltd. (The FMCG venture of RPSG Group)
Global Brand Relation Manager, APAC
Amazon India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Corporate Counsel – India, South Asia and Emerging Market Territories (EMT)
Senior IP Counsel
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Vikas R Jain
Founder & CEO
ACVISS Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Head Legal & Company Secretary
Bajaj Consumer Care Ltd.
KEY CONFERENCE FOCUS AREAS
- The dynamic shift in anti-counterfeiting & brand protection strategies post COVID
- A strategic roadmap for building brand protection program
- BRAND PROTECTION BUDGET: The essential guide narrowing down the expenses required to protect your brand
- Innovation in brand protection technologies: Automated brand protection toolss
- Using Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data in finance
- Future of consumer safety: The role of E-commerce
- Safeguarding your products and brand from counterfeiting - Establishing brand protection plans and understanding risks and ROI
- Understand what information you need to provide law enforcement to successfully stop the distribution of counterfeit and grey market goods
- Implement the latest and most effective tools and technologies to battle counterfeiters
- Implement effective investigative strategies to identify and monitor infringing activities
- Realign, reinforce and develop networks, Meet with brand protection managers, directors of investigations, legal counsel, as well as law, enforcement officials who will discuss some of their recent successes and challenges in today's world
- Explore practical "hands on" approaches to protecting brands, customers and reputations online
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Functional Heads of:
- Brand Protection
- Copyrights & Trademark
- Corporate Security & Loss Prevention
- Anti - Fraud
- Legal & Litigation
- Investigation & Vigilance
- Supply Chain
- Compliance and Enforcement
From which industries?
- Automobiles & Auto components
- Electronics & Electronic components
- Telecom & ISP product manufacturers
- Medical Devices
- Any other product manufacturing vertical prone to counterfeiting