7th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection India Summit 2023
The authentication and brand protection market size are expected to reach USD 3.7 billion by 2026 from USD 2.5 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 8.3% during the forecast period. According to the estimation of industry insiders, the total size of anti-counterfeiting solutions business in India is about Rs 2,000 crore and it is growing at the rate of 15-20 per cent year-on-year. Counterfeiting is a global problem and is growing at an alarming rate and India is a large market for such activities. The COVID-19 outbreak has provided counterfeiters with an opportunity to capitalize on consumer vulnerabilities.
The '7th Annual Anti-Counterfeiting and Brand Protection India Summit 2023' will bring stalwarts from cross industries under one roof to discuss the latest counterfeiting issues and best practices for brand protection. The summit will focus on discussing latest trends in anti- counterfeiting, challenges and issues faced by organisations to fight counterfeiting in India, there will be discussions on the recent legal developments, understanding how to carry out risk profiling, role of effective packaging, supply chain authentication and latest technologies and solutions. The summit will offer excellent opportunity to discuss, share experiences, case studies, network with industry leaders and learn about the current and innovative practices in the industry to curb counterfeiting and protect your brand.
Vice President Legal and Compliance
Zepto Retails Llp.
Director- Legal Affairs
Ford India Pvt. Ltd.
Senior Counsel- Trademarks & Brand Protection
Western Digital India Pvt. Ltd.
Linksmart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
GM - Anti-counterfeit
Eros Media World PLC
UltraTech Cement Ltd.
COL Subhas Choudhary
Senior Vice President & Country Head of IPR
Lancers Network Ltd.
Dr. Rajpushpa Labh
Business Head (IT & Software)
QRiousCodes (A Control Print Limited Company)
Dr. Vivek Mittal
Global General Counsel
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Panasonic Life Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.
URL Aseptic Automation Inc.
Legal Counsel, India
Syngenta India Pvt. Ltd.
Brand Protection Consultant
Beiersdorf Pvt. Ltd.
Deputy General Manager and Lead- Trademarks -Brand Protection
JSW Steel Ltd.
Vice President (Corp. Law) & Company Secretary
DCM Shriram Ltd.
Global Brand Relations Manager
Amazon India Ltd.
Associate General Counsel & Regional Director - Legal & Compliance
Co-Founder and CEO
Co-founder & COO
Sr. IP, Brand Protection and Foods Counsel
Hindustan Unilever Ltd.
Vindhya S. Mani
Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan
- How to effectively collaborate with government agencies & strategic partners to successfully plan, implement and prosecute seizures
- Challenges, strategies, trends and measures to curb counterfeits cross industry
- Legal challenges in prosecuting perpetrators, what legal help is available for brands? Do's and Dont's
- Supply chain integrity: Addressing issues related to supply chain management and implementing measures to prevent counterfeiting throughout the product lifecycle
- Protecting your customers and brand reputation on a meagre budget for anti-counterfeiting and brand protection
- Examining the legal mechanisms and enforcement procedures available for taking action against counterfeiters
- Measuring the effectiveness of your brand protection strategies post pandemic
- Get to know the global trends in anti-counterfeiting
- Be up-to-date with the amendments in the legal provisions
- Gain insight into the advanced technologies available in the market for anti- counterfeiting
- Discuss the strategies to protect your brand from infringers
- Meet and connect with stalwarts from across industries
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Functional Heads of:
- Brand Protection
- Copyrights & Trademark
- Corporate Security & Loss Prevention
- Anti - Fraud
- Legal & Litigation
- Investigation & Vigilance
- Supply Chain
- Compliance and Enforcement
From which industries?
- Automobiles & Auto components
- Electronics & Electronic components
- Telecom & ISP product manufacturers
- Medical Devices
- Any other product manufacturing vertical prone to counterfeiting
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
- Safeguarding your products and brand from counterfeiting - Establishing brand protection plans and understanding risks and ROI
- Understand what information you need to provide law enforcement to successfully stop the distribution of counterfeit and grey market goods
- Implement the latest and most effective tools and technologies to battle counterfeiters
- Implement effective investigative strategies to identify and monitor infringing activities
- Realign, reinforce and develop networks, Meet with brand protection managers, directors of investigations, legal counsel, as well as law, enforcement officials who will discuss some of their recent successes and challenges in today's world
- Explore practical "hands on" approaches to protecting brands, customers and reputations online
- Forge partnerships by conducting one to one meeting with partners, and exhibitors to discuss your needs, opportunities, and challenges